I. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
- IDENTITY: [[BUSINESS NAME]]
- CIF / NIF: P0306300E
- ADDRESS: [[REGISTERED ADDRESS]] - [[ZIP CODE]] [[TOWN]] ([[PROVINCE]])
- PHONE: [[PHONE]]
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data provided will not be subject to any transfer unless this is provided in the specific treatments.
- Optionally, for the contracting of cloud computing services and/or services for sending e-mails, communication, as well as other related computer services, the personal data may be:
- Assigned to IT service companies located within the European Economic Area (EEA) or,
- Transferred to IT service companies located outside the EEA covered by the Privacy Shield, so they have adequate protection measures to guarantee the security of personal data. You can get more information by visiting this link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
- Optionally, to administrations and other organizations when required to comply with legal obligations
III. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In each specific treatment of personal data collected about you, we will inform you if the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract.
Right of Access
It is the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Right to Portability
Whenever we process your personal data through automated means based on your consent, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format transferred to your name or to a third party. It will include only the personal data that you have provided us.
Right of Rectification
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate, including the right to complete incomplete data.
Right of Deletion
You have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the deletion of any of your personal data when the requirements contemplated in the RGPD are met.
Right to Oppose
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. We will not continue to process personal data unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Right to Withdraw Consent
In the case of treatments based on consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
Right to File a Claim with a Control Authority.
If you consider that we treat your personal data in an incorrect way, you can contact us or you also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD): https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php
Right to Limitation
You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data in the cases permitted by the RGPD.
Exercise of Rights
You can exercise your rights through a letter to the postal address indicated above or through the e-mail email@example.com, attaching in both cases a copy of your NIF/NIE/Passport or similar document.
The client and/or user of the website will be solely responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided, as well as their updating.
V. PURPOSES OF TREATMENT
We will use your personal data to manage any request for information, claim or complaint through the contact form.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest.
Personal data will be kept as long as the relationship between the parties is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.